I Got Tagged!
tagged me, so here goes.
Seven Things to Do Before I Die
1. See George Bush impeached, tried and convicted, and the Bush family disgraced from public life forever.
2. Write and solve a new proof.
3. Live in a country that values education and provides universal healthcare.
4. Be able to bake enough holiday treats for all those I know and love, and get them to them.
5. Take my nieces and grandkids to Europe.
6. Provide even more aid than I do now so that all animals will live better lives.
7. Convince Monsieur that I really, really, really do need that 2.5 carat 3-stone diamond ring :)
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Quit smoking.
2. Drink more than 3 drinks in one evening.
4. Wear heels higher than 2"
5. Eat coconut.
6. Stop worrying about my daughter.
7. Draw anything more complex than geometrics.
Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging
1. Intelligent people on board (trolls excepted)
2. An acceptable place for my anger and frustration.
3. Desire for real news and commentary.
4. Can tell jokes you could never tell at work.
5. Can blog and do other stuff at the same time.
6. Open 24/7, just like 7-11.
7. Kindness, understanding, and friendship.
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. I must respectfully disagree.
2. Outta there! (to the animals)
3. What can I do for you?
4. Fucking psychotic Bush.
5. I'm not done grading.
6. I need a cigarette.
7. Thank you.
Seven Books That I Love
1. Just Six Numbers
2. Language and Information Systems
3. Where Mathematics Comes From: How the Embodied Mind Brings Mathematics Into Being
4. Extreme Latin
5. With God on Their Side
6. Triggerfish Twist
7. Making Genes, Making Waves
Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. Stars Wars Episode IV
3. The Year of Living Dangerously
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. Godzilla (the original, thank you)
7. Raiders of the Lost Ark
Seven People I Want to Join In, Too
3. Dirk Gently
5. Smarty Jones
7. Agent Orange